Special gas usage
The thermal utilisation of lean and specialty gases as well as the conversion of greenhouse gases such as laughing gas
GETEC heat & power GmbH is the market leader in the thermal utilisation of lean and specialty gases as well as the conversion of greenhouse gases such as laughing gas.
In production processes, especially in the chemical industry, LCV and climate-changing process gases are frequently generated as by-products and generally result in high disposal costs and environmental pollution. GETEC offers economical, clean solutions for utilising these special gases to produce heat.
When it comes to developing complex technical power supply plants, GETEC has many years of experience. In the field of solid fuel technology in particular, the experts at GETEC have developed a multitude of efficient supply solutions using an energy source that is local to its base, namely pulverised lignite. GETEC's proprietary innovative technology makes it possible to generate heat using the low calorific value gases produced in the chemical industry in combination with pulverised lignite in muffle pulse burners, or to destroy climate-changing process gases through co-incineration.
This means that a low, consistent steam / heat price can, on a lasting basis, be combined with
- the use of low calorific value gases for energy generation and/or
- the thermal disposal of environmentally harmful and climate-changing processes gases
Benefits for our customers
- Low, steady steam / heat price based on pulverised lignite technology
- Low-cost co-incineration, thermal use and/or disposal of LCV and harmful gases
- Experience from over 30 plants implemented and operated by GETEC
- Modern proprietary GETEC burner and control technology
Our energy services relieve you from the tasks associated with the energy supply.